Welcome

Céad míle fáilte (A hundred thousand welcomes)! It is the season of the new blog! Having decided to go public with my practice of Christian Druidry, and to usher in the Christian Druid Order of the Oak and Cross, it is time (I think) to begin a blog devoted to Christian Druidry and all it encompasses.

It will take some time and effort to get this blog up to par with the vision I have been inspired by, but I look forward to filling it with all manner of wise posts on even wiser subject matters, especially posts regarding the persistence of Christian Druid traditions and teachings, and what truths they encode for revelation in the modern day.

I have long believed that the fund of Druid wisdom was more than just "the quaints" of days past- that an uncommon variety of useful wisdom waits to be uncovered in the first book of God -Nature.

The truth is beginning to show its face: Druidry in a Christian context contains a treasury of wisdom and many revelations regarding the beliefs of people who lived on our lands before us, including visions of early notions of wholeness.

Wholeness, a true treasure of Christian Druidry, is the great work of any lifetime, sought after by any thinking person. We may walk the path to the goal, accompanied by the Trinitarian God and opposed by many adversaries, or we can scratch our heads in wonder at the secrets of God concealed by Nature and history and remain ignorant to what is before us even today.

I choose take the road less traveled. A path of Christian Druidry. I hope that you will walk with me.

For those who choose to, I welcome you to Christian Druidry and the Christian Druid Order of the Oak and Cross!